Sometime last week the morning shakeout podcast surpassed 2 million total downloads. It’s only a number, but it’s pretty incredible that it was only 11 months ago when we crossed the 1 million mark. A huge thank you to everyone who has tuned in to the show, shared an episode with a friend, posted a review, and/or offered feedback—it really means a lot to me and I’m forever grateful for your continued interest and support.
Here are the 10 most-listened-to conversations since we hit a million in case you missed one the first time around or would like to revisit a few:
- 1. Episode #76 – Amelia Boone and Brad Stulberg
- 2. Episode #80 – Sally McRae
- 3. Episode #96 – Greg McMillan
- 4. Episode #92 – Peter Bromka
- 5. Episode #97 – CJ Albertson
- 6. Episode #77 – Jason Koop
- 7. Episode #95 – Fernando Cabada
- 8. Episode #94 – Greg Billington
- 9. Episode #99 – Lindsay Flanagan
- 10. Episode #108 – Nate Jenkins
Which episode was your favorite? And who would you like to hear from in the fall?
Join the 10,000+ readers who get the morning shakeout delivered directly to their inboxes every Tuesday morning.